CenterPoint Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Designer for our Mechanicsburg, PA office.
- Assist with the specification of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities
- Participate in field investigations and surveys
- Assist in the production of mechanical drawings, calculations, and specifications for new facilities and facility renovations and additions
- Perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment while working with other senior-level engineers
- Prepare designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings
- 0 – 5 years of mechanical design experience pertaining to the facilities indicated above
- Experience with AutoCAD (knowledge of Revit a plus)
- Knowledgeable of standard engineering practices, techniques, and procedures
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically
Contact information for submission is located below. Please send all requested materials:
- Full resume with references
- Cover letter explaining intent
- Description of three main projects you’ve worked on in the last 2 years, the role you played in each, and how you increased its quality.
For inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**CenterPoint Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NO AGENCIES, PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.